We are monitoring the current COVID pandemic closely and have put measures in place for the protection of our staff and patients while at our clinics.
Due to COVID restrictions and current health orders we ask that you:
- Adhere to social distancing requirements
- Wear a mask while in clinic
- Patients to attend appointments only, unless in need of a carer.
- Contact our office prior to your appointment/entry if
- you have travelled or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- have been identified as attending a COVID hotspot
- have been identified as a close or casual contact of a COVID positive case
- have any form of respiratory symptoms including but not limited to a:
- cough, fever, sore throat